Skip to content

MAP Growth

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and ideas for future product enhancements for MAP Growth. Please take a moment to share your thoughts below or comment on existing ideas posted. 

For troubleshooting and technical questions regarding MAP Growth, please reach out to our Partner Support Team at connection.nwea.org or call us:

Domestic: 877-469-3287
International: 855-271-7775

For questions regarding your account please contact your Partner Account Representative. 

MAP Growth

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

154 results found

1. It would be very helpful if NWEA would not discontinue in Summer 2024 that our administrators and teachers use to make decisions about student learning. The new online reports lack a lot of the detail that we use to make out own graphs and reports. In our opinion, the new reports much less useful than the ones that we have trained on and are accustomed to using. Reports of percentiles are simply not enough. It seems to me that the objective is to make scoring LESS transparent for schools, not more. I understand if you would like to ADD reports…

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Include an option in the family report to create one PDF per student only not just per class. This is especially important as the student progress report is being retired in the summer. Otherwise, we don't have a way to share individual student MAP scores with parents digitally. Unless we spend hours on adobe splitting the PDF into individual students.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Will you please add whether a student received a text to speech accommodation or other accommodations in the student profile report?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. One of the great features of the retired Grade Report is the instructional areas mean RIT. We can see at a glance the grade level strength and concerns from that. Please add this feature into the School Profile which is supposed to be the replacement of the Grade report.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Our district looks at the achievement of NWEA math and reading goals for each of the grade levels to set short and long term goals, determine professional development and for discussion during our professional learning communities. If this data is removed it would be nearly impossibly to look at the impact of teaching, curriculum resources, and growth/achievement in specific areas. I know it is possible because it will be on the class profile coming out in June.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please provide a way in the Student Profile to see the student's percentile range based on local/district norms in addition to their percentile range based on the national study.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Like many of my colleagues, I used the learning continuum to plan for whole and small group instruction. This valuable tool helped us try to avoid the swiss cheese learning we all dread in education. Without the ease of use of the former learning continuum trying to cross reference student scores and scroll through categories by topic or standard is punishing, arduous and nearly impossible. What you are currently offering as your substitute for the learning continuum is not helpful. It is frustrating. You have essentially stripped away the most valuable facet of the data you provided.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to see a way for individual students to be able to log in to access their student profile report.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We depend heavily on the "summary" and "overall performance" on the Class Report. Please add this to the New Class Profile Report.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please do not discontinue class breakdown reports (by RIT/by instructional area/by projected proficiency)

We use class breakdown reports to regroup students, effectively utilizing class breakdown reports to enhance instructional practices. Class breakdown reports are designed for teachers experienced with MAP.
    Please pay attention to us who use MAP data deeply in daily instruction.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For each student, I used to be able to see the overall RIT score and the score for each individually tested area on one of your reports. It told me the RIT score for each individual area and whether it was high, hiavg, avg, loavg, or low. I now only have access to this information for their overall score, but I can no longer find it for the individual areas of testing. So I, myself, don't even know what a RIT of 217 in literary text: key ideas and details even means. Is it hiavg? Is it avg? If you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As the interventionist it is very important to generate the Class Profile so that can easily see the student name, RIT, and %tile for each subject area. This report is then PRINTED using PDF.

When NWEA eliminated this report, you are now forcing the interventionist to complete MULTIPLE steps to see a grade level subject, then drill down on EACH %tile and THEN print screen (print PDF). Then have MUTLPLE printouts instead of having 2-3 pages easily organized.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to be able to print the School Profile - Growth and Achievement report. I was able to click and PDF the Class Profile and print them. But not the School Profile.

These reports are colorful, easy to read and understand. While I appreciate the interactive pieces, the opportunity to print and display them in my office would be beneficial. It would allow us to keep your eye on the target daily.

Respectfully,
    Tamara Smeltzer
    tsmeltzer@iafphoenix.org

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When the grade report is retired, I will not have a report I can print out to use in data meetings to make groups. I rank the students based on their RIT score. It is a very easy report to look at for myself and the teachers. The student profile report is not as easy to use and is not easy to print.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The new class roster report has a print PDF option. However, when you choose that option, it doesn't convert the report to PDF .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We would love to be able to run parent reports in Spanish.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please bring back the simple to use and print class report with the words "low", "low average", "average" "high average" and "high" to describe the goal performances. We have our middle school students track their individual performance goals on each section they are tested in and now there are only numbers showing up on the new class profile report.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Love that we can print the student profile. It just needs to be shrunk slightly so that the data fit on one page per test per student for the basic data. The scores and progress graph should be able to fit on one page. This report is very useful to share with students especially because you did away with the old goals report. But it is not worth the paper needed or the time for me to make it fit on one page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bring back the old class report. The new class profile report is 9 pages long to pring and is a mess to look at.
    The old class report (which is similar to the grade level report that is still available) was one click and its in my hands.
    This was helpful since I need to look at data for 9 different classes.....if I run the current report I will have to shuffle through 81 pages.
    Bring it back.
    Please
    Ken German
    kenneth.german@dboone.org
    3rd grade math interventionist

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I need to be able to pull grade level data and have it printable for discussions. I would like to be able to see all of the students at a grade level and sort them but rit or name (like the grade report). There is no report that puts ALL of the students by grade in a list.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?