Skip to content

MAP Growth

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and ideas for future product enhancements for MAP Growth. Please take a moment to share your thoughts below or comment on existing ideas posted. 

For troubleshooting and technical questions regarding MAP Growth, please reach out to our Partner Support Team at connection.nwea.org or call us:

Domestic: 877-469-3287
International: 855-271-7775

For questions regarding your account please contact your Partner Account Representative. 

MAP Growth

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

128 results found

1. We need an option to export a PDF version of the class profile, school profile, and new district profile reports. Administrators look at current performance and growth and they immediately want to compare it to prior years. We need a way to download the PDF of the reports so that it can be saved for future reference. Also, some district leaders do not log into NWEA to view reports because I share the reports with them. Having the download/export PDF option will assist with the sharing of the information with those leaders.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The old growth continuum put student names next to standard/skill areas. The new report doesn't. Without student names, this report is a hassle for our elementary teachers, who have to look up scores for 20 students in every skill area. For our middle school teachers, who each have about 150 students, the report is simply useless. They can not cross-reference 150 student scores for every sub-skill every time they are preparing a new unit!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I can run a report under manage students, but it is one student at a time. It would be more convenient if I could run a report for an entire grade to confirm that everyone has completed the four tests needed. Currently, I have to search for each student individually because we administer Math tests specific to the enrolled class.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Map Growth Report Historical Percentile Ranks should now be included on the Student Profile Report since the Growth Reports are being retired. We need to be able to see and print all of the student's percentile ranks on one printable page. On the Student Profile Report we have to click on the RIT scores to reveal the percentile ranks but there is no way to print the report with all of the percentile ranks showing. Please contact us for more information:
    Dr. Linnea Van Eman vanemli@tulsaschools.org
    Karen Dotson dotsoka@tulsaschools.org

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I work at a school and all students have learning disabilities, primarily dyslexia and reading comprehension struggles. That being said, most students take more than one day to complete the test and some even take 3 or more sessions. There are a few students who are unable to complete the test but have put in many hours and are able to get a RIT score.

It would be great to have an option where there is a "did not finish" button that allows us to end a test and obtain the RIT score, but as some sort of indication that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Years ago in an NWEA training, we were urged to do a manual upload for our campus admin to see students as a whole grade level and analyze data! I completely see the need for this! However, it has been years of doing these manual uploads and there still hasn't been any updates to an NWEA admin report that would allow this without all of the uploads each term! I would LOVE to see our campus admin have the ability to run any of these reports to see an entire grade level like a class. Is it something that can…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Right now all you can see is an achievement breakdown of the overall test. I would like to be able to see instructional area performances for the whole school by grade level.

For example, I want to see which area (informational, literary, or vocabulary) has the lowest achievement for all of 8th grade in my school.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In "School Profile" under "Growth and Achievement" it would be very useful to be able to compare 2 consecutive testing sessions. We have run across an issue with potential cheating and we cannot run a progress/growth report between Spring 2023 and Fall 2023.

We can run Fall to Fall, but then the growth numbers take into account several testing sessions and we cannot identify easily the students that only grew rapidly on this last testing session. It is possible to see a student growth of 30 points over a fall-to-fall period, but we are seeing that from spring to fall.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If only the Quad report is going to be moved over to profile reports, the functionality of both the Quad AND the Projection/Summary reports need to be incorporated. Currently the Quad only displays definitive beg.-end. data, while the P/S version displays within academic year beg., but open end for projections. Teachers greatly rely on this information for the growth expectations/achievements overview of their classes, but at the individual student level, as well.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please consider keeping the Legacy Grade & Class reports. These are the most useful reports for MTSS systems. As a school psych looking at grade level, and building level trends it is essential to be able to generate a quick report that shows the entire class/grade on one page with percentile ranks and important info like the amount of time spent & rapid guessing. Please don't make our jobs harder! The new student profile misses the mark for allowing you to look at a large amount of data (on multiple students) easily at once.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The student progress report is essential for multiple reasons including:
    1. It is a comprehensive summary of their progress over time. It would take significant amounts of time to locate this information through other reports.
    2. It is a quick snapshot that allows you to view data and locate patterns - essentially important when considering special education evaluations
    3. It is an essential tool for schools when students move districts. This information does not follow them to the new district and it is invaluable to have some background information on the student from the previous district.
    4. Parents seem to…

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please provide a way in the Student Profile to see the student's percentile range based on local/district norms in addition to their percentile range based on the national study.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please preserve the following information from the to be retired Student Progress on the "replacement" Student Profile.
    1. A line showing the district grade-level mean RIT score. On the Student Profile only the national average is available. Compared to the Student Progress Report where you can visually compare the student RIT score to both in the bar graph.
    2. The percentile range each time assessed. On the current Student Progress Report this is shown in a clear helpful table for recent time points. On the Student Profile only the RIT score is shown in the graph.

To understand the meaning…

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice to have filters and different options for pulling lists of students with missing data so. If we could have the information from the Test Events by Status report included on Students without Valid results page it would help us determine overall completion rates (ideally this is calculated for us). If these reports could also say the percentage of students within a grade level that have completed testing, or another filter we select. Ideally we could pull one report that indicates the percentage tested, the number of students still not tested, and the list of students within…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On-Demand ability to have a student's report created instead of waiting for the overnight process to create it. There are times when you have a student such as new student and are needing help in placing the student or the student was tested outside the window and you need to run a report for just that student but you have to wait for the overnight process to create the reports. This On-Demand ability would give an admin the ability to get these reports created now instead of waiting for the overnight report creation process.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I need to be able to pull grade level data and have it printable for discussions. I would like to be able to see all of the students at a grade level and sort them but rit or name (like the grade report). There is no report that puts ALL of the students by grade in a list.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When the grade report is retired, I will not have a report I can print out to use in data meetings to make groups. I rank the students based on their RIT score. It is a very easy report to look at for myself and the teachers. The student profile report is not as easy to use and is not easy to print.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When you run Family Reports right now, the system lets you check or uncheck the option to: "Include students and subjects without test results in the selected term (Not Common)". Even when you leave this UNCHECKED, the system still pulls reports for students who did not test during the test term you selected.

I did reach out to Tech Support about this and they said the report function runs as intended, and that the wording is just confusing.

This wording needs to be changed, or the report needs to be updated to do what it says it does. There are…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In the ACHIEVEMENT PERCENTILES area of the Class Profile Report, I think it would be nice if it would tell the students' names rather than just the number of students in that percentile. I am suggesting the capability for the report to specify the students by name (not only number) by clicking on or hovering over the colored bars of the ACHIEVEMENT PERCENTILES graph on the Class Profile Report.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?