Skip to content

MAP Growth

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and ideas for future product enhancements for MAP Growth. Please take a moment to share your thoughts below or comment on existing ideas posted. 

For troubleshooting and technical questions regarding MAP Growth, please reach out to our Partner Support Team at connection.nwea.org or call us:

Domestic: 877-469-3287
International: 855-271-7775

For questions regarding your account please contact your Partner Account Representative. 

MAP Growth

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

219 results found

1. The student progress report serves several crucial purposes:

It provides a comprehensive summary of a student's progress over time, saving significant time compared to locating this information in other reports.

It offers a quick snapshot that allows for easy data visualisation and pattern identification. This makes it quick and relevant for parents without overkill with jargon and data that is not necessary for them to see but is relevant for us as educators to use as a tracking tool.

Parents find it easier to understand their child's performance trends and how they compare to the global norm when presented in…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great for students to have direct access to essential data reports. I envision for students to be able to login to NWEA and access their current MAP RIT scores in all areas, progress reports, goal setting reports, profiles reports, identified scoring guides, and diagnostic areas of improvement as an example. One of the objectives would be to illustrate the importance of understanding progress, growth, achievement and areas of recommended support. With students being able to access information directly, they may be more inclined to take ownership of their performances and increase engagement.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Just like NWEA publishes a coherence map between RIT scores and suggested Khan Academy lessons for math, you should do the same for MAP Growth 2-5 Reading.

https://connection.nwea.org/s/article/MAP-to-Khan-Academy-Khan-Academy-practice-exercises-correlated-to-RIT?language=en_US

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bring back the Learning Continuum of the past!! is was one of, if not the most useful reports a teacher could use for Math!! I'm unhappy with whomever made the change. Teachers used it to inform their daily math; find areas of weakness and strength; fine tune thier lessons and show growth from test session to test session within all sub categories in one report! It has it all there! No need to go here or go there to cobble together something as comprehensive and so utterly useful. Please give us back the magnificent Learning Continuum of 3 years ago.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Include an option in the family report to create one PDF per student only not just per class. This is especially important as the student progress report is being retired in the summer. Otherwise, we don't have a way to share individual student MAP scores with parents digitally. Unless we spend hours on adobe splitting the PDF into individual students.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Right now, an administrator can only print family reports by class. Printing would be faster if there was an option to select "print by grade level".

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be wonderful if not only teachers could view reports, but so could students. This way, they could go back and recheck growth.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can a student's test duration be added to a report? (maybe the family report since the student progress report won't be available soon)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Since the student progress report is no longer going to be available, could goal descriptors be added the to family report? (i.e. adding low, low/avg, average, high/avg, high to that report and where the student scores/falls in each area)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi Victoria,

I called NWEA customer support with a concern about the Student Progress Report being retired (case #02920032) and spoke to Luis, who gave me your email address.

I currently use the Student Progress Report because I can download a class set of individual PDFs that I can in turn upload to each student's record in our student information system.

On the NWEA website, it says that the Student Profile Report replaces the Student Progress Report. But it appears to me that you can only select one student at a time. That would mean that I would have to…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When looking at data for STAAR in Texas, students who fall under "meets" and "masters" are also included in the "approaches" percentage. Also, any student who is in the "masters" zone is also included in the "meets" zone. It would be helpful if reports that are populated already included these students in the "approaches" and "meets" categories. Currently, we have to calculate this by hand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please, this is so important and I-Ready does this, please allow us to Batch Print and Choose a Zip File option, it will save us DAYS of labor and time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be extremely helpful to have interactive reports (similar to the school profile reports) that would drill down domain specific data for a grade level. For example: I'd like to see how many students are struggling in a specific content area domain for a school and/or district.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Our district would greatly appreciate if you could report overall MAP Growth proficiency to match state proficiency in the linking studies. The MAP Growth data is giving our teachers a "false sense" of data. For example, our students are making growth and improved achievement but not enough to make state proficiency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Our school uses the grade report regularly to review our data all at once. I see that the School Profile report is soon to replace the Grade Report, but I haven't found a way to list all of our student's scores and subscores in a printable list in the School Profile report. The School Profile report is not a good replacement for the Grade Report for us. Is there a way to add a view to see all of the students' scores and make it printable?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We could really use a school Data Manager! It is so important that things run smoothly, and having on site staff would be very helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We want to associate student reports with our students in our SIS. It would be a huge time saver to allow a bulk download of all Student Profile or Family reports in a zip file. The PDFs could be titled with the student ID number for easy importing. Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to choose the number of questions for the Math Skills Checklist practice test etc. I was testing on number sense and 35 practice questions for first grade is too many.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want to administer the test to an entire grade level but we have more than 1,100 students, so it is difficult to put them all into a testing session. I want to be able to search for all of 6th grade at a time but can't because I can't search for more than 200 at once. Can you please lift that restriction? Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?