Skip to content

MAP Growth

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and ideas for future product enhancements for MAP Growth. Please take a moment to share your thoughts below or comment on existing ideas posted. 

For troubleshooting and technical questions regarding MAP Growth, please reach out to our Partner Support Team at connection.nwea.org or call us:

Domestic: 877-469-3287
International: 855-271-7775

For questions regarding your account please contact your Partner Account Representative. 

MAP Growth

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

219 results found

1. We need the Learning Continuum Class View to see data about students results. We use the learning continuum to develop our Tier 2 Support for MTSS. This information does not seem to be found elsewhere and was discontinued over the summer which is leaving our school and teachers without the necessary data to make instructional decisions.

119 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The student progress report is essential for multiple reasons including:
    1. It is a comprehensive summary of their progress over time. It would take significant amounts of time to locate this information through other reports.
    2. It is a quick snapshot that allows you to view data and locate patterns - essentially important when considering special education evaluations
    3. It is an essential tool for schools when students move districts. This information does not follow them to the new district and it is invaluable to have some background information on the student from the previous district.
    4. Parents seem to…

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. At our schools, we are avid users of the learning continuum. We use this to differentiate and plan our lessons accordingly. When the students were placed next to the standard they needed "next" it was a quick and easy way to make plans to match their instructional needs. Now that this feature is gone and "updated" I (we) are literally panicking! We are so upset! HA! The learning continuum before was "hard" to read (I wish we could have just printed the standard we were working on), but NOW it is not user friendly. Not only are the students names…

104 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please bring this back! We utilized this feature ALL the time with our teachers for analyzing data to best drive our instruction and close gaps. I know it can be accessed under each student ISR, but for my teachers in the district that are super busy they do not have the time to go kid by kid on a report to analyze and collect the data of where our standards are not being met. Can you please bring back their NAME and RIT SCORE on the Learning Continuum. In addition to bringing it back as it was in 2022-2023 it…

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be helpful for the Learning Continuium to have student names displayed under each standard where they performed unfavorably so the teacher can easily create fluid small groups as needed.

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please preserve the following information from the to be retired Student Progress on the "replacement" Student Profile.
    1. A line showing the district grade-level mean RIT score. On the Student Profile only the national average is available. Compared to the Student Progress Report where you can visually compare the student RIT score to both in the bar graph.
    2. The percentile range each time assessed. On the current Student Progress Report this is shown in a clear helpful table for recent time points. On the Student Profile only the RIT score is shown in the graph.

To understand the meaning…

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With the retirement of the student progress report next year, we need the ability to run the other reports, such as student profile and family report, in batch at the school or grade level. Currently, both those reports require you to drill down to the teacher and class. From there you can run a batch file for an entire class. However, we need the ability to run reports in bulk by school or at the least by grade level. It would be extremely time consuming having to run each report by each class.

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. At our schools, we are avid users of the learning continuum. We use this to differentiate and plan our lessons accordingly. When the students were placed next to the standard they needed "next" it was a quick and easy way to make plans to match their instructional needs. Now that this feature is gone and "updated" I (we) are literally panicking! We are so upset! HA! The learning continuum before was "hard" to read (I wish we could have just printed the standard we were working on), but NOW it is not user friendly. Not only are the students names…

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I should be able to choose the language for the family report to be sent home in the language that the family uses. It is NOT acceptable to print them all in English and send home a sample Spanish report for the parents to look at while they hold their child's report in English.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently printing the family report by class takes too much time. We include these with reportcards. These must be able to be printed at the school/grade-level in larger batches. Adding translations in other languages is crucial too.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can we make the learning continuum WHAT IS WAS instead of this "new and improved" version? How am I supposed to easily create differentiated groups if you take that amazing feature away?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring it back.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to see a way for individual students to be able to log in to access their student profile report.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be very helpful if NWEA would not discontinue in Summer 2024 that our administrators and teachers use to make decisions about student learning. The new online reports lack a lot of the detail that we use to make out own graphs and reports. In our opinion, the new reports much less useful than the ones that we have trained on and are accustomed to using. Reports of percentiles are simply not enough. It seems to me that the objective is to make scoring LESS transparent for schools, not more. I understand if you would like to ADD reports…

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please consider keeping the Legacy Grade & Class reports. These are the most useful reports for MTSS systems. As a school psych looking at grade level, and building level trends it is essential to be able to generate a quick report that shows the entire class/grade on one page with percentile ranks and important info like the amount of time spent & rapid guessing. Please don't make our jobs harder! The new student profile misses the mark for allowing you to look at a large amount of data (on multiple students) easily at once.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We depend heavily on the "summary" and "overall performance" on the Class Report. Please add this to the New Class Profile Report.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please find a way we can print Family Reports as a whole school. It took three of us two hours to print them for only our English teachers

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Current Student Report has an option to select (in the Test Events section), "Growth Only" or "All Valid". By selecting "all valid" we get a report for students who have taken the screening test. Please add this option to the Student Profile Report.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As the Class Report takes the place of the Quadrant Report, I would like to be able to add growth comparisons. This is a more critical data point for a formative assessment than achievement.

I would also like a quick way to toggle between subject areas, gender, and ethnicities, like the quadrant allows.

Finally, I really like the summary data that is at the bottom of the quadrant report, including percentages, counts, and medians. Please don't take data away from me!

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am wondering about how the quadrant report will be incorporated into the class profile reports. I would like to see what this will look like. I am also wondering if there is consideration for including this data in the school and district reports. It would be great if the district, school, and class reports were parallel and aggregated up to the next level with the same display and information. I like the summary data but more information is needed at the aggregate levels.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The student progress report serves several crucial purposes:

It provides a comprehensive summary of a student's progress over time, saving significant time compared to locating this information in other reports.

It offers a quick snapshot that allows for easy data visualisation and pattern identification. This makes it quick and relevant for parents without overkill with jargon and data that is not necessary for them to see but is relevant for us as educators to use as a tracking tool.

Parents find it easier to understand their child's performance trends and how they compare to the global norm when presented in…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?