Skip to content

MAP Growth

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and ideas for future product enhancements for MAP Growth. Please take a moment to share your thoughts below or comment on existing ideas posted. 

For troubleshooting and technical questions regarding MAP Growth, please reach out to our Partner Support Team at connection.nwea.org or call us:

Domestic: 877-469-3287
International: 855-271-7775

For questions regarding your account please contact your Partner Account Representative. 

MAP Growth

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

227 results found

1. Since the Student Growth Summary Report is one of the reports to be discontinued, please consider the replacement - District/School Profile Report - to have the same historical access. At this point, the Student Growth Summary Report creates reports for all the years of our subscription. However, I believe the District/School Profile Report will only cover the past two years of running reports. This is not sufficient for accessing the data that many schools might need/require.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it possible for parents and students to login and see their data. Allowing batched PDF downloads is not empowering for these stakeholders and creates a ton of work for people in coordinator positions within the schools.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Learning Continuum changes DID simplify some things. But it is not viewable in anything but an oversized monitor. On a laptop or chromebook 90% of the screen is used by headspace and menus. The actual standards only show about 2 lines at a time. The headspace needs to be reduced, and the menus need to collapse. The collapsing menus already exist on other reports. Without it here, my teachers cannot use this tool.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Admin accounts should be able to join a testing session currently in progress in order to help remotely troubleshoot an issue a teacher is having or view the session's password and Proctor PIN.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Testing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As of now NWEA only uses Ethnic groups which do not match the Federal mandate of reporting Ethnic groups along with race. So you import rosters they do not match what is Federally mandated. You must report an ethnic group along with race. NWEA is out of compliance. So, you have to manually go and change it to match what ethnic group the student belongs to.
    IE. Hispanics race is Hispanic, but their ethnic group is white.
    NWEA needs ethnic group along with race!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The old growth continuum put student names next to standard/skill areas. The new report doesn't. Without student names, this report is a hassle for our elementary teachers, who have to look up scores for 20 students in every skill area. For our middle school teachers, who each have about 150 students, the report is simply useless. They can not cross-reference 150 student scores for every sub-skill every time they are preparing a new unit!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please don't change the splash page in the middle of the school year. I suspect you got a lot of feedback about the changes to the access page for MAP. I personally find them frustrating because I can't find anything and it just takes me back to the old place eventually, so that means more clicks. Changing it in the middle of the school year is problematic, however. We have documentation we have created in our district for staff to help them find things. When you change even how the page looks, we have to find all of the screen…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Using the soon to be discontinued Class Report, teachers are able to see their instructional area performance to determine the weakest and strongest instructional areas. When I called in to the support line, I was informed that this information is not available in any of the other reports. Please find a way to incorporated that into the class profile. It is SO helpful to know that information when determining the greatest needs within a classroom. Please, please, please!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The updates to the Class and School profiles reports are great. Being able to see program data attached to students within a class, is super helpful for teachers. Being able to filter to a certain program to see thier performance is also supoer helpful, so students and staff can have data specific to that group, and compare to the whole group. However, it would be great to be able to export that students level data, already filtered directly to excel.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The ability to print a School Profile would be great! Right now, we screenshot it or use a snipping tool.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When students time out, their names are no longer in the class list to log back in. The proctor must suspend them and then set them to "test again" after which they have to reboot and then log in again. THIS IS a software bug. The work around I have described is "solving" something that the developers should fix. Student names can be repopulated if the software is changed. Every teacher in every school encounters this problem and has for the past 17 years I have administered this test.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Testing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would love an easy way to pull testing accommodations that a student received during testing at the campus/district level. If a student receives the wrong accomodation/did not receive an accommodation, our test data becomes invalid. Currently having to pull the data from the data export scheduler is not user friendly. You have to compare reports to find what you are looking for. If one of the reports within the export showed the student name, test they took, and the accommodations assigned, (within one report), that would be extremely helpful. The way it is currently set up, you have to…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow printing of the continuum within the ranges. For example, I have a group within the 180-190 range, I want to make sure I apply these areas to this group. My next group might be in the 190-200 range. When I pull these students, I want to make sure I apply instructional needs appropriate for this level.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Campus or district staff needs to be able to upload a file for accommodations to verify that the correct accommodations are given to the students. If this cannot happen, admin needs to be able to verify what accommodations are assigned by proctors before testing. Currently, we cannot see that information until the student has already tested. Then, it is too late to correct without retesting students.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow the option to revert back to old MARC. This new interface is very counterintuitive and not efficient.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please create a way for a campus to print campus-wide family reports. It is too time consuming to print by teacher.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Students with text to speech accommodations should have the ability to choose the speed at which the text is delivered as well as the pitch of the voice (male vs female).

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change Text to Speech default for reading passages to an opt in instead of automatically selected when TTS is selected

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like an option to select the type of data I would like to create a spreadsheet. It is very difficult to gather the data I need when I have to download 37 classrooms worth of data a couple times to get the information desired.
    student name, grade, teacher, lasid, rit, domain rit, conditional growth percentile

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would be nice if it was possible to have the tests in other languages besides spanish as there are more students coming in with different languages at lower grades and even higher grades.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?