Skip to content

MAP Growth

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and ideas for future product enhancements for MAP Growth. Please take a moment to share your thoughts below or comment on existing ideas posted. 

For troubleshooting and technical questions regarding MAP Growth, please reach out to our Partner Support Team at connection.nwea.org or call us:

Domestic: 877-469-3287
International: 855-271-7775

For questions regarding your account please contact your Partner Account Representative. 

MAP Growth

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

156 results found

1. Include some way for us to see the specific students whose tests have been terminated. One Idea would be to include a notation in the "Students Without Valid Test Results" operational report.
    Rationale: We only allow 1 test per window so if a teacher does not want a student's results to "count against them," all the teacher needs to do is terminate the test and keep quiet. This is because without this feature in a large district there is no feasible way for me to ensure that all students have truly been given the opportunity to take the MAP Growth…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bring back the class report! I was able to print one page for every class and quickly see all the information. Now it is 9 pages per class to print.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In the past when running the Achievement Status and Growth Report we had a report option to print this report by sorted by RIT score and no longer can.

I've tried printing the Class Report where I can sort the results but the PDF print is messy and several pages. I've also tried printing the Achievement Status and Growth Report with Quadrants. Again I can sort by RIT Score but the print is messy.

The spreadsheet is hard to read and several of our staff would have difficulty sorting it.

They have to turn in this report to administrators, so…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am looking for a report (exportable spreadsheet data) that would give me current students math and reading RIT scores for fall 2024, spring 2024, winter 2023, fall 2023, etc. but that also includes the homebase teacher's name (or first block, 2nd block, etc.) as a column in the data. The only way I've been able to get close is by running a Map Growth Class Report and exporting the class report. But that means I must run the report for each teacher x 2 subjects. It adds up.
    The Grade Breakdown report doesn't seem to include the homeroom teacher.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new class roster report has a print PDF option. However, when you choose that option, it doesn't convert the report to PDF .

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please bring back the simple to use and print class report with the words "low", "low average", "average" "high average" and "high" to describe the goal performances. We have our middle school students track their individual performance goals on each section they are tested in and now there are only numbers showing up on the new class profile report.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Love that we can print the student profile. It just needs to be shrunk slightly so that the data fit on one page per test per student for the basic data. The scores and progress graph should be able to fit on one page. This report is very useful to share with students especially because you did away with the old goals report. But it is not worth the paper needed or the time for me to make it fit on one page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bring back the old class report. The new class profile report is 9 pages long to pring and is a mess to look at.
    The old class report (which is similar to the grade level report that is still available) was one click and its in my hands.
    This was helpful since I need to look at data for 9 different classes.....if I run the current report I will have to shuffle through 81 pages.
    Bring it back.
    Please
    Ken German
    kenneth.german@dboone.org
    3rd grade math interventionist

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The loss of the ability to have a printed copy of this retired report is a real challenge for how we helped teachers digest data. This was the only report we printed in the past. We had an activity after each fall testing session teachers used highlighters to track individual students and to see the variability in the subscores. This ability to see this on one (printed) page was crucial. It really helped teachers to not view students as a single number, but with strengths and areas for growth.

It was also the page that teachers could use to quickly…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can we please have access to class report data for more than the current and the previous academic year?

This will help teachers access class data for classes taught after students no longer take the MAP tests.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. To print the new Class Profile uses so much paper, please bring back the condensed Class Report. Downloading to .CVC file is too hard to read when there used to be a perfectly good readable report.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For each student, I used to be able to see the overall RIT score and the score for each individually tested area on one of your reports. It told me the RIT score for each individual area and whether it was high, hiavg, avg, loavg, or low. I now only have access to this information for their overall score, but I can no longer find it for the individual areas of testing. So I, myself, don't even know what a RIT of 217 in literary text: key ideas and details even means. Is it hiavg? Is it avg? If you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You can only have policies that are hostile to your customers for so long until you lose business. You are not Apple where you can brainwash your customers into thinking they are the problem instead of your product (and even that approach does not last forever). There are too many to list, but one is making it impossible for someone to have multiple accounts tied to the same email address (e.g. larger organizations) and rolling this out during the summer where those who can help at the school level are out for the summer. There are far better ways to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When viewing the online vefrsio of the Class Profile report would like to have the ability to drill down directly from the Achievement %tiles area of the report. Click on the 61-80% grouping and see just those students. This would avoid having to scroll down past the Students Grouped by RIT Band and then sort the %tile in the Test Details by Students group.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As the interventionist it is very important to generate the Class Profile so that can easily see the student name, RIT, and %tile for each subject area. This report is then PRINTED using PDF.

When NWEA eliminated this report, you are now forcing the interventionist to complete MULTIPLE steps to see a grade level subject, then drill down on EACH %tile and THEN print screen (print PDF). Then have MUTLPLE printouts instead of having 2-3 pages easily organized.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In the past there was a report that showed RIT scores and grouped the students for you. PLEASE PLEASE bring this back. It was printable and downloadable.
    Currently this is a lot of extra work for teachers just to get the students grouped for flexible grouping.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please, please allow schools the option to report EITHER achievement OR growth scores to families. Right now, schools are required to report both if they want to use Family reports.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PLEASE give back our grade level reporting. I use it all the time as an admin. I need it to combine district elementary schools' data as they transition the the middle school level. If I don't have this, I have to pull each school, then pull each teacher from that school- which I usually have to ask who teaches the grade, then I pull and combine.... this takes WAY TOO LONG!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. One of the great features of the retired Grade Report is the instructional areas mean RIT. We can see at a glance the grade level strength and concerns from that. Please add this feature into the School Profile which is supposed to be the replacement of the Grade report.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add a filter in your School Profile so that we can view all students in either each grade level or the entire school, rather than having to scroll through each individual class. For example, I wanted to view all of the students for each of our schools that were in the 80th+ percentile. However, the only way to view was by either selecting the grade level and then clicking the "Blue" for each class to see a pop-up of the student OR, exporting the Grade Breakdown report and then aligning their RIT score with the Norms table.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?