Skip to content

MAP Growth

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and ideas for future product enhancements for MAP Growth. Please take a moment to share your thoughts below or comment on existing ideas posted. 

For troubleshooting and technical questions regarding MAP Growth, please reach out to our Partner Support Team at connection.nwea.org or call us:

Domestic: 877-469-3287
International: 855-271-7775

For questions regarding your account please contact your Partner Account Representative. 

MAP Growth

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

219 results found

1. I should be able to choose the language for the family report to be sent home in the language that the family uses. It is NOT acceptable to print them all in English and send home a sample Spanish report for the parents to look at while they hold their child's report in English.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Campus or district staff needs to be able to upload a file for accommodations to verify that the correct accommodations are given to the students. If this cannot happen, admin needs to be able to verify what accommodations are assigned by proctors before testing. Currently, we cannot see that information until the student has already tested. Then, it is too late to correct without retesting students.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Testing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would be nice if it was possible to have the tests in other languages besides spanish as there are more students coming in with different languages at lower grades and even higher grades.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. All I want to do is print my students' scores...not train on how to find them on your website. No one has time for that and I can't find any of the stuff I actually need! Let's take it back to an assessment website instead of a professional development website.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Is there a way we can prevent the students from finishing very quickly? Rapid guessing doesn't come up for some kids because that is within the "assumed time," etc. However, a majority of the kids are taking a 42-47 question math test in less than 30 minutes. A lot of kids who are below average know way more than their placement. Or ask them more "current grade level" questions on top of the past standards to help improve their score. Thank you!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Many view the Growth Math 6+ as a 6th grade test based on the title. Given its content and span, I would recommend the name be changed to "Growth Math Secondary".

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We need the Learning Continuum Class View to see data about students results. We use the learning continuum to develop our Tier 2 Support for MTSS. This information does not seem to be found elsewhere and was discontinued over the summer which is leaving our school and teachers without the necessary data to make instructional decisions.

119 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There are at times, when a teacher reaches out and can't find a student or is having an issue with a test session. I have another program that we use for assessing students and at the highest of roles, I have the ability to become that user to see what they are seeing. That would be a great tool to be able to have at the system admin role in NWEA. It would help me to be able to troubleshoot an issue faster for a teacher who is struggling.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would love to be able to upload a csv to assign accommodations for students.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Current Student Report has an option to select (in the Test Events section), "Growth Only" or "All Valid". By selecting "all valid" we get a report for students who have taken the screening test. Please add this option to the Student Profile Report.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We depend heavily on the "summary" and "overall performance" on the Class Report. Please add this to the New Class Profile Report.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can we make the learning continuum WHAT IS WAS instead of this "new and improved" version? How am I supposed to easily create differentiated groups if you take that amazing feature away?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring it back.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I believe it completely negates the validity of the math MAP test when students at grades 3+ are responsible for reading the math test. As a third grade teacher, I have plenty of students in my class who unfortunately score very low on the math MAP test due to poor reading skills. If we are testing their mathematical ability, we should not be requiring them to read.

Further, this renders their reports virtually useless because I do not know what was missed due to a mathematical misunderstanding or what was answered incorrectly simply because the child did not know how…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Testing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would it be possible to allow us to go further back in time than only this year and last year for the different reports ?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is it possible to have a file upload option? We're not able to use homeroom rosters or class periods in MAP, but if I could upload a file with class rosters we created that would be awesome.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please bring this back! We utilized this feature ALL the time with our teachers for analyzing data to best drive our instruction and close gaps. I know it can be accessed under each student ISR, but for my teachers in the district that are super busy they do not have the time to go kid by kid on a report to analyze and collect the data of where our standards are not being met. Can you please bring back their NAME and RIT SCORE on the Learning Continuum. In addition to bringing it back as it was in 2022-2023 it…

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be very helpful if NWEA would not discontinue in Summer 2024 that our administrators and teachers use to make decisions about student learning. The new online reports lack a lot of the detail that we use to make out own graphs and reports. In our opinion, the new reports much less useful than the ones that we have trained on and are accustomed to using. Reports of percentiles are simply not enough. It seems to me that the objective is to make scoring LESS transparent for schools, not more. I understand if you would like to ADD reports…

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please... Be consistent about the order you list the Content Goal Areas on different reports. Different reports put them a different order. It would be so helpful if the list was standardized across reports.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I wish that you would move multiplication/division out of the other skills tests and make them a skills test of their own. If students have not had those yet, they get very frustrated which spoils the rest of the test for them.
    Also, I wish you would limit skills tests to 10-14 items, pinpointing more specific topics, and have more skills tests.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 5 votes

We're glad you're here