Skip to content

MAP Growth

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and ideas for future product enhancements for MAP Growth. Please take a moment to share your thoughts below or comment on existing ideas posted. 

For troubleshooting and technical questions regarding MAP Growth, please reach out to our Partner Support Team at connection.nwea.org or call us:

Domestic: 877-469-3287
International: 855-271-7775

For questions regarding your account please contact your Partner Account Representative. 

MAP Growth

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

128 results found

1. I would like to see a way for individual students to be able to log in to access their student profile report.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am wondering about how the quadrant report will be incorporated into the class profile reports. I would like to see what this will look like. I am also wondering if there is consideration for including this data in the school and district reports. It would be great if the district, school, and class reports were parallel and aggregated up to the next level with the same display and information. I like the summary data but more information is needed at the aggregate levels.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We are in the process of our beginning of the year window. I am looking forward and planning data protocols with the reports that will be available starting in the 2024-25 school year. During the window, I need a way on demand to pull the list of students that have finished testing across the entire district. I see that the grade breakdown csv is set to be retired and will be replaced by the district/school profile report. Although I may technically be able to see the data in this report, I do not see how I would export a full…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. With the retirement of the student progress report next year, we need the ability to run the other reports, such as student profile and family report, in batch at the school or grade level. Currently, both those reports require you to drill down to the teacher and class. From there you can run a batch file for an entire class. However, we need the ability to run reports in bulk by school or at the least by grade level. It would be extremely time consuming having to run each report by each class.

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently, if a student's name contains a double quote character, the CSV file from the Data Export Scheduler does not properly escape the character causing issues with opening/displaying the data file.

Example:
    (currently) ,"James "Jr"",
    (correct escaping) ,"James ""Jr""",
    In a CSV, double quote characters should be prefixed with an additional double quote character.

Link to RFC rule:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc4180#:~:text=zzz%2Cyyy%2Cxxx-,7.,-If%20double%2Dquotes

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be helpful for the Learning Continuium to have student names displayed under each standard where they performed unfavorably so the teacher can easily create fluid small groups as needed.

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For Map Growth, it would be helpful if the goals section on Student Profile was printer friendly and captured all instructional area goals on one page

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?