Skip to content

MAP Growth

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and ideas for future product enhancements for MAP Growth. Please take a moment to share your thoughts below or comment on existing ideas posted. 

For troubleshooting and technical questions regarding MAP Growth, please reach out to our Partner Support Team at connection.nwea.org or call us:

Domestic: 877-469-3287
International: 855-271-7775

For questions regarding your account please contact your Partner Account Representative. 

MAP Growth

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

295 results found

1. Each year our schools are caught off guard when Chromebooks and IPads are not able to support NWEA testing. It would great if, as one of these devices approaches end of life, the NWEA application would detect the situation and notify the users that their machine may not work during an upcoming testing session.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I see that NWEA has decided to get rid of the class view on the learning continuum. I would love to give some feedback that I think this removal is a mistake. I have read your rationale as to why the report was changed and I wanted to express my disappointment with taking away the class view and showing which students fall within certain skills or standards on the learning continuum. I do feel it is part of data informed and effective best practices as long as it is not the ONLY data point considered. The rationale that teachers were…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would love an easy way to pull testing accommodations that a student received during testing at the campus/district level. If a student receives the wrong accomodation/did not receive an accommodation, our test data becomes invalid. Currently having to pull the data from the data export scheduler is not user friendly. You have to compare reports to find what you are looking for. If one of the reports within the export showed the student name, test they took, and the accommodations assigned, (within one report), that would be extremely helpful. The way it is currently set up, you have to…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Testing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow printing of the continuum within the ranges. For example, I have a group within the 180-190 range, I want to make sure I apply these areas to this group. My next group might be in the 190-200 range. When I pull these students, I want to make sure I apply instructional needs appropriate for this level.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I love the family report with the graphs for growth in reading and math over time. I also like the high achieving or low achieving and high growth or low growth. It gives a better picture of how they are doing, in my opinion.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How can Khan and NWEA auto integrate so their RIT bands are atomatically assigned within Khan.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Good day,

We have been looking for a way to provide meaningful, measurable, improvement in students academia, tied to The Center for Advancement in Social Emotional Learning, Heart Based SEL modules. Could we possibly work together to collect this data?
    Thank you!
    Director/Int Trainer, Heidi Little, M. Ed
    www.seladvancement.org

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We would love to see NWEA MAP create a true progress monitoring tool that can be used between the benchmark testing windows. A shorter assessment that will report RIT, PR, and ROI - all within the same platform - would be outstanding. This would support additional data gathering for students receiving supports: MTSS/RTI, IEP, and EL.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Testing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I am selecting students to add to a test session, it would be really helpful if they were numbered in the Student List. Sometimes I can have 50+ students in a session without any quick way of reconciling and checking that I have the correct number of students other than counting them all.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Some students are taking an incredibly long time on the Reading Growth test. They are carefully reading all the questions, getting them right, and then getting an even longer passage. They are taking up to 3 hours to finish the test. We can't test them for that long, but we also don't want them to just lose all their hard work if we stop before they get a score. Can you PLEASE offer the option at admin discretion to just get an estimated score after a certain amount of time spent on the test???

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like an option to select the type of data I would like to create a spreadsheet. It is very difficult to gather the data I need when I have to download 37 classrooms worth of data a couple times to get the information desired.
    student name, grade, teacher, lasid, rit, domain rit, conditional growth percentile

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Admin accounts should be able to join a testing session currently in progress in order to help remotely troubleshoot an issue a teacher is having or view the session's password and Proctor PIN.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we have a 'Select-All' button when adding existing classes to a profile? That would be much more convenient. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great for school administrators to find an absent teacher's sessions take over for an absent teacher as that teacher without having to duplicate the session and proceed. And administrator being able to "substitute" for the teacher immediately on the fly would be so convenient and a huge time and effort saver.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently the scores are only at the district. If a student moves we get no previous data.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I should be able to choose the language for the family report to be sent home in the language that the family uses. It is NOT acceptable to print them all in English and send home a sample Spanish report for the parents to look at while they hold their child's report in English.

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Campus or district staff needs to be able to upload a file for accommodations to verify that the correct accommodations are given to the students. If this cannot happen, admin needs to be able to verify what accommodations are assigned by proctors before testing. Currently, we cannot see that information until the student has already tested. Then, it is too late to correct without retesting students.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would be nice if it was possible to have the tests in other languages besides spanish as there are more students coming in with different languages at lower grades and even higher grades.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. All I want to do is print my students' scores...not train on how to find them on your website. No one has time for that and I can't find any of the stuff I actually need! Let's take it back to an assessment website instead of a professional development website.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?