Skip to content

MAP Growth

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and ideas for future product enhancements for MAP Growth. Please take a moment to share your thoughts below or comment on existing ideas posted. 

For troubleshooting and technical questions regarding MAP Growth, please reach out to our Partner Support Team at connection.nwea.org or call us:

Domestic: 877-469-3287
International: 855-271-7775

For questions regarding your account please contact your Partner Account Representative. 

MAP Growth

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

295 results found

1. After having parent conferences and explaining the decrease in growth and/or achievement, we find ourselves pulling up the student profile at times and using more charts, graphics and data from it to explain the parent report. For example, the test duration would be great to include on the parent report. That, at times, explains why their score dropped. This helps teachers explain this decrease a little better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The class report was extremely helpful with data for a class all in one printable report. I called and was told there is not a similar/equal report. I would like to see that report brought back or a similar report offered.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be helpful for a proctor managing multiple classes in one testing session to be able to identify which class the students are. Being able to accurately identify a class to suspend test, test again, and etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Testing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the class profile, the ability to select mutliple clasess at one time would be helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Could NWEA create a report to show longitudinal growth/achievement over 5 years at the district/campus/teacher level? It could look like the graph on the student profile. :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. On the Early Skills Screener - allow students to click an answer and then click the answer box where they want to place it. This would eliminate us having to add an external mouse to devices that we've already spent a considerable amount on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Partner Requests:

Class Profile
    English and Spanish Tests for Reading side by side rather than toggling back and forth.

School Profile
    A way to sort out specific teachers. Some districts roster with all class periods so all teachers can see the data, so they have to filter through music, p.e., etc. Will there be a way to pull out a list of teachers and generate a report?

They want to be able to copy and paste data into their spreadsheeets, but the excel button doesn't seem to work for them (most likely due to incompatibility) and the csv is not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We would love for students who test outside the district testing window to be able to be included in reports. We have students who move in after our initial window who we need to assess due to state requirements. There could be an ** noting that the score was outside the window, but the information is still important.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We love the Student Progress Report to share with families and that is has all of a student's results they have over the years with %iles. We print these and send home to families in K-5 and share the PDF 6th grade and up. This same data in not included in the Family Report. It is also helpful these can be produced in grade level batches by building.

157 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To be more inclusive, the Gender X option should be available by default for all schools, rather than needing to make a special request to have it added.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would love to be able to print off a copy of the NWEA growth family report in spanish. When I went looking for this option I came across this page which makes it seem like it is possible, but I was told by an agent that engineering hasn't been completed and that was why I couldn't find instructions.

https://connection.nwea.org/s/article/Spanish-and-Arabic-MAP-resources-and-tests?language=en_US

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Last year, I was able to do a search for students who had not yet completed testing and see which question number they were on. This information helped me determine how much time to set aside for students, how to group them, etc. in order to give them additional time to complete their testing. Please bring this feature back! I had to call tech support and go through my students one by one in order to get this data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'd like to be able to transfer my student's records from school to school when/if we move. Currently my employment has us moving quite often, while I can manually compare the scores from MAP testing it would be far more beneficial to have their record move with them if their new school conducts your testing.
    Within my employer alone there are thousands of children in a similar situation, not all of them are always at an NWEA MAP testing school but a sizable portion may be.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Students in grades 6 - 8 would benefit from having access to see past results on MAP assessments in order to set goals and targets. Right now, teachers look up and print off lists with results (i.e. Spring 2024 for the Fall 2024 MAP Assessment in Reading or Math), then share those individual results with students, who take those results and complete goal sheets for Winter and Spring. Providing students with an easy access login to see previous RIT scores and % ranks on assessments would develop buy in and goal setting skills.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When a principal views the School Profile and clicks on a grade level, there are significantly more classes rostered than there are actual classes (because multiple adults work with each class). This makes the report unusable for principals.

If there was a way to add Multiple Instructors to a class in our data upload rather than adding them manually, we could reduce the number of classes by 80%, and the report would become usable for principals. As it stands, I can't recommend to them to use the School Profile.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can you add an option to ask teachers if they really want a student to test a second time? We like this option of allowing students to test again if they rush, but we want to ensure that we only test students a second time who really need it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reports: Please create a "Roster Status" report where I can look at a class as a whole, see all of their names and their status for all tests at once.
    Example: 4th grade, all student names listed down the left and all their assigned tests across the header row, with statuses in every cell (ex: Started, In Progress, Complete)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please rename the 'Reading 2-5 CA 2010 1.1' and 'Math 2-5 CA 2010 1.1' tests to 'Reading 3-5 CA 2010 1.1' and 'Math 3-5 CA 2010 1' respectively. The Grade 2 appears in two tests, which confuses the second grade teachers. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A report that lists all the students who missed that specific standard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Linux/Ubuntu support please

• sad mint user
    1 vote