Skip to content

MAP Growth

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and ideas for future product enhancements for MAP Growth. Please take a moment to share your thoughts below or comment on existing ideas posted. 

For troubleshooting and technical questions regarding MAP Growth, please reach out to our Partner Support Team at connection.nwea.org or call us:

Domestic: 877-469-3287
International: 855-271-7775

For questions regarding your account please contact your Partner Account Representative. 

MAP Growth

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

227 results found

1. Please, this is so important and I-Ready does this, please allow us to Batch Print and Choose a Zip File option, it will save us DAYS of labor and time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be extremely helpful to have interactive reports (similar to the school profile reports) that would drill down domain specific data for a grade level. For example: I'd like to see how many students are struggling in a specific content area domain for a school and/or district.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Our district would greatly appreciate if you could report overall MAP Growth proficiency to match state proficiency in the linking studies. The MAP Growth data is giving our teachers a "false sense" of data. For example, our students are making growth and improved achievement but not enough to make state proficiency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Our school uses the grade report regularly to review our data all at once. I see that the School Profile report is soon to replace the Grade Report, but I haven't found a way to list all of our student's scores and subscores in a printable list in the School Profile report. The School Profile report is not a good replacement for the Grade Report for us. Is there a way to add a view to see all of the students' scores and make it printable?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We could really use a school Data Manager! It is so important that things run smoothly, and having on site staff would be very helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We want to associate student reports with our students in our SIS. It would be a huge time saver to allow a bulk download of all Student Profile or Family reports in a zip file. The PDFs could be titled with the student ID number for easy importing. Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to choose the number of questions for the Math Skills Checklist practice test etc. I was testing on number sense and 35 practice questions for first grade is too many.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to administer the test to an entire grade level but we have more than 1,100 students, so it is difficult to put them all into a testing session. I want to be able to search for all of 6th grade at a time but can't because I can't search for more than 200 at once. Can you please lift that restriction? Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Creating a School Data Administrator position would allow a data leader at our school to be in control of rostering, resetting tests, adjusting settings such as Weeks of Instruction, etc. instead of relying on someone at the district/Archdiocese level for these tasks. This would help our school's teachers and leaders have a better understanding and greater investment in the testing process.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With the Student Growth Summary being retired, we would like the sub-goal areas included on the Family Reports. For example, Math: Geometry - Av, Numbers & Operations - High Av

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please create a way for a campus to print campus-wide family reports. It is too time consuming to print by teacher.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can you please add the Desmos Calculator to the Algebra I MAP assessment?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The information in individual student profiles is extensive and incredibly detailed (almost too much information) but if I want to know "what areas should I focus on more in class?" I need to look at every individual student to compare what specific topics they have in common.
    Since MAP has all the specifics for each student, can't we generate a report that gives these specific growth areas across the whole class? I.e. 75% of the class needs more instruction on identifying themes in a work, but only 36% of the class needs more instruction on identifying setting.
    I know that…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Like many of my colleagues, I used the learning continuum to plan for whole and small group instruction. This valuable tool helped us try to avoid the swiss cheese learning we all dread in education. Without the ease of use of the former learning continuum trying to cross reference student scores and scroll through categories by topic or standard is punishing, arduous and nearly impossible. What you are currently offering as your substitute for the learning continuum is not helpful. It is frustrating. You have essentially stripped away the most valuable facet of the data you provided.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Our teachers LOVE the ASG. The love the original report (they call it the sticky notes). We also love the new school and class reports. However We are missing a report that plots each individual student in the entire grade level on the quadrant chart. This would really help planning grade level interventions, tutoring, enrichment, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please do not get rid of the Student Progress Reports. They are easy to read for students and parents.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create a report that will allow a new administrator to see growth and achievement by individual teachers in previous school years.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Improve accessibility features for students with visual impairments. The built in magnification tool does not adequately or efficiently zoom in at this time. The test also does not work seamlessly with a Chromebook's built in accessibility features, such as the magnification feature.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Testing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great if we could search for students who are ready to develop the same standards. For example, I would like to put in a standard and see all the kids in my class who need to develop that standard. It would be very helpful to plan for small groups. Right now, I have to look at each student's individual data and it is very time consuming.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Frequently, campus admin. and teachers have an issue, or need step by step instructions despite providing them the directions from the site. An ability to impersonate a campus admin. or teacher would allow district coordinates to provide specific process as well as assist in trouble shooting issues.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?