Skip to content

MAP Growth

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and ideas for future product enhancements for MAP Growth. Please take a moment to share your thoughts below or comment on existing ideas posted. 

For troubleshooting and technical questions regarding MAP Growth, please reach out to our Partner Support Team at connection.nwea.org or call us:

Domestic: 877-469-3287
International: 855-271-7775

For questions regarding your account please contact your Partner Account Representative. 

MAP Growth

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

227 results found

1. When batch downloading Student Profiles, I need a separate PDF for each student. The Student Profile only produces 1 PDF file for the whole class (e.g., one 60-page PDF with results for 30 students). I need it to work like the Student Progress report that can produce 1 PDF file for each student (e.g., a ZIP file with thirty 2-page PDFs with the results for 30 students).

It's virtually impossible to separate a single 60-page PDF into thirty 2-page PDFs. Moreover, 99% of the ways someone might do that actually doesn't delete the other 58 pages--it just hides them in…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great for school administrators to find an absent teacher's sessions take over for an absent teacher as that teacher without having to duplicate the session and proceed. And administrator being able to "substitute" for the teacher immediately on the fly would be so convenient and a huge time and effort saver.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Text-to-Speech Accommodation for Math Assessment: Enable the Text-to-Seech Accommodation to be applied directly to the test itself instead of individual students. Text to Speech is a standard support for our students during Mathematics and Algebra assessments. The current method of assigning this accommodation to students, particularly during mixed-grade test sessions, is inefficient. The option could be added to the MODIFY TESTS section of Modify Preferences.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please do not discontinue class breakdown reports (by RIT/by instructional area/by projected proficiency)

We use class breakdown reports to regroup students, effectively utilizing class breakdown reports to enhance instructional practices. Class breakdown reports are designed for teachers experienced with MAP.
    Please pay attention to us who use MAP data deeply in daily instruction.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As the Class Report takes the place of the Quadrant Report, I would like to be able to add growth comparisons. This is a more critical data point for a formative assessment than achievement.

I would also like a quick way to toggle between subject areas, gender, and ethnicities, like the quadrant allows.

Finally, I really like the summary data that is at the bottom of the quadrant report, including percentages, counts, and medians. Please don't take data away from me!

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I see that NWEA has decided to get rid of the class view on the learning continuum. I would love to give some feedback that I think this removal is a mistake. I have read your rationale as to why the report was changed and I wanted to express my disappointment with taking away the class view and showing which students fall within certain skills or standards on the learning continuum. I do feel it is part of data informed and effective best practices as long as it is not the ONLY data point considered. The rationale that teachers were…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please create a way for a campus to print campus-wide family reports. It is too time consuming to print by teacher.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Students should have access to a conversion/reference sheet for formulas and measurements that is accessible on the toolbar throughout the test.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Testing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We have 1st and 2nd grade dyslexia students that need the entire test read aloud. It would make it better to have the computer read it instead of a human so it would not distract others.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Testing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am wondering about how the quadrant report will be incorporated into the class profile reports. I would like to see what this will look like. I am also wondering if there is consideration for including this data in the school and district reports. It would be great if the district, school, and class reports were parallel and aggregated up to the next level with the same display and information. I like the summary data but more information is needed at the aggregate levels.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please do not take away our Grade level report. As an admin I use this report to pull grade level data and sort them by RIT to show grade level info to all teachers. Select students within a particular range to participate in after school programs. This makes it easy to see what students are at each range in a whole grade level.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We use the Screener in between the Growth testing (BOY, MOY, EOY) to track data. The screener is only 20 questions in math and ELA. There is only 1 report that I can find to view the data. I have to look at EACH STUDENT one at a time. There should be an easier report to view Screener data and break it down.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Our school uses the grade report regularly to review our data all at once. I see that the School Profile report is soon to replace the Grade Report, but I haven't found a way to list all of our student's scores and subscores in a printable list in the School Profile report. The School Profile report is not a good replacement for the Grade Report for us. Is there a way to add a view to see all of the students' scores and make it printable?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice to have filters and different options for pulling lists of students with missing data so. If we could have the information from the Test Events by Status report included on Students without Valid results page it would help us determine overall completion rates (ideally this is calculated for us). If these reports could also say the percentage of students within a grade level that have completed testing, or another filter we select. Ideally we could pull one report that indicates the percentage tested, the number of students still not tested, and the list of students within…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Norming data matters. By creating sub-sets/groups, the data can be more precise, thereby supporting certain stakeholders with the dialogues they are having around data. Because the ISEE and SSAT are not using the same test design or norming data, the results are lower than on MAP while these are still standardized tests. This creates confusion and some might perceive MAP norming to be less competitive if they have students moving on to private high schools or to universities because the norms for the ISEE (connected to ERB) and to the SSAT are more demanding (the percentiles don't align between MAP…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We use MAP Screening tests frequently which is a useful tool to quickly measure student performance. We can share the Screening results for the individual family according to the student progress report with the parents (which is the only student-level report for Screening), it is helpful for us to get better communication with our PTA.

Please don't discontinue the student progress report available, the report is supper clear and easy to read for the parents. If this cannot be done, please work the screening testing option into a new student-level report.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The old growth continuum put student names next to standard/skill areas. The new report doesn't. Without student names, this report is a hassle for our elementary teachers, who have to look up scores for 20 students in every skill area. For our middle school teachers, who each have about 150 students, the report is simply useless. They can not cross-reference 150 student scores for every sub-skill every time they are preparing a new unit!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently the scores are only at the district. If a student moves we get no previous data.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We electronically report our student's results. It is not only time consuming, but completely unmanageable to select every tested teacher, download their results, and then merge the PDF for our system. Please allow full district Batch Printing.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?