496 results found
-
color coded RIT on literacy report
It would be helpful if the reading RIT scores showed up on the benchmark report as a red, yellow, green, blue etc- color coded like the math growth scores are.
1 vote -
Discontinue button for proctor
My third graders took the fluency test for the first time yesterday and it was very difficult. I had to spread my kids out across three rooms and I was the only proctor. I have several non readers who were completely stuck by the time they reached the passages at the end that had comprehension questions. We were no longer measuring their oral reading fluency, so I'm not understanding why those questions were included. We encouraged our kids to guess so we could move on. My question is, what if they guessed correctly? Their data will be skewed. There should…
1 vote -
Reading comprehension questions
It would be a great idea for teachers to be able to see the reading questions that are asked after the passage. Teachers need to know this information. What skill each question addressed.
1 vote -
Scoring need
Please enter a space when using a hyphen. The student may get the first word correct and the second incorrect. The hyphen with no spaces is marking both words incorrect.
1 vote -
better reading scores
When having students read text have some kind of system that highlights a line at a time and have the student point to the word they are attempting. Students may lose there spot and start reading in a random spot. They may skip over words they don't know and just randomly start up again. That may help the scores to be more accurate. We have been hand testing these kids for years and this year their scores are much different than last years.
1 vote -
painful practice test sign in
When creating practice testing sessions for Kindergarten, don't make the process so time consuming. With a class of 25-30 students it is difficult to type in "growth" 2 times and then click all of the boxes. They don't even know letters or numbers yet. So it takes so long just to sign them in. Maybe make a QR Code they can just snap a picture of and have the teacher set up in her dashboard all the details of what the practice test is for.
1 vote -
Scoring need
Have a way where we can click off an entire row as omitted, instead of havin to click on every single word. This is very time-consuming.
1 vote -
Achievement Percentile colors
Is there a way we can have the Achievement Percentile colors on the grid for the Phonolgical Awareness and Phonics/Word Recognition? It's displayed for the lower grades, but I don't see it for 5th grade. On the Oral Reading page, I switched the bar above Status Percentiles on, I was able to see the colors. I wish it was more precise.
1 vote -
PDF printing
This document should be available as a pdf. When printing this document the names do not print correctly even when adjusting the size in printing.
1 vote -
GEEZ
Nobody has told me how to do this. I am wasting my time trying to do this.
1 vote -
Silent Reading Passages
The silent reading passages should be in a window that allows students to SEE that they have to scroll down. Additionally, there should be something in the directions about how there will be multiple questions per passage.
1 vote -
Multiple data point report
I need a better cumulative student showing me all of their progress in one click
1 vote -
stopping
stopped at end of second paragraph
1 vote -
Benchmark Completion Report
I want to print the Benchmark matrix for a grade level or a class but what the printed format is different and not as useful.
1 vote -
Report with RIT and Percentiles Listed
Is there anyway to see a report for a class with all the Early Literacy RIT scores and percentiles in one list so I do not have to click through each child's profile?
1 vote -
Standards Report
I would love the see the state standards and where students are at based on the assessment.
1 vote -
Adding RAN and Nonsense words to Progress Monitoring
Please allow Rapid Automatic Naming and Nonsense words to be administered through progress monitoring so we can do that separate from the benchmark.
1 vote -
reports
Unable to see reports for fluency.
1 vote -
ZPD Examples
I know that if the ZPD measurements had examples on how to support students at their current level, it would help A LOT of new and aspiring educators to increase growth.
It would remain impactful on educators and students alike if MAP GROWTH provided universal examples for teachers to support their students.
1 vote -
Better Testing Progress View
This is an unhelpful way to show testing progress. It would be helpful to be able to see AND PRINT the scholars in each category without having to click the link and scroll. The assignments page does this to an extent except that it is for assigning so the large black rectangle reduces the efficiency of using it instead of this page.
0 votes
- Don't see your idea?